Ravensblood Forest If I start to die can you save me?
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
through the darkness a sharp pain began, it burned and she began to wheeze and choke, rearing her head back retching she stumbled to her feet in surprise only to yelp as pain shot between her eyes again and she lurched to the side again blinded momentarily by pain. to land on her knees and then lay away to her side away from both of whoever it was that had woken her. She lay there choking her side heaving her head pounding with every breath. Her adrenaline was completely spent at this point there was no buffer for the pain that shot like lightning between her eyes. She attempted to lift her head downy ears perking forward, but the dots that danced behind her eyes caused her to groan and lay it back down. She could smell her husband and Nerian, assuning that one of them had found her, not knowing what had transpired while she had been lost to reality.

Her eyes shot open on a whine as she struggled again to get to her feet, finally succeeding, she stood and tottered towards home not caring why there was tension fraught in the air, she lurched towards the borders anxious to get to her own babies. Speaking as she did so though every word caused her to wince there's a cougar it went after junior another wolf hawkeye her mother helped chased it away junior went with her right now I just want ein tveir and gyda and a bed. She hung her head then and shuffled along a pang shooting to her head every step.
Messages In This Thread
If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 04, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 05, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 05, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 06, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 07, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 07, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 12, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 08:46 PM