Sun Mote Copse i know i have somewhat ghost-like features.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Eljay didn't come out to join them, which caused Liffey's heart to pang with sorrow. He was clearly not handling Wildfire's death well. She wasn't exactly surprised if she was being honest with herself. Her brother had always been emotionally delicate. To lose everything he'd barely ever dared to dream of just after being given it was more than even the strongest of wolves would be able to bear.

Elwood's voice drew her back, and she did her best to look at him with a smile. "Sounds like a pretty full house," she replied, thinking of her own full house back home. With another pang, she thought of her kids. How she missed them. "They're good. Breccan and Deshyr are watching our newest litter now, and Gannet actually is watching them," she answered, her smile returning, "We have four as well. Two girls and two boys--Sionnach, Eshe, Aengus and Tiarnach." She looked between her parents, expecting they would have something to say about her naming her son after her brother.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i have somewhat ghost-like features. - by Liffey - July 12, 2019, 08:49 AM