I did not fall in love; I grew into it.
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
"Pups," Julooke replied to his question with a shy smile. Surra nearly choked on his own breath. It took every ounce of willpower to keep his expression neutral and keep himself from standing up and walking away right then and there before he lost his cool exterior. "Verrine and I are thinking about having children, and I was just imaging what it might be like if we did."

Surra forced himself to nod slowly as visions raced through his mind. He was determined to at least become friends with Julooke - he had enjoyed her company so much, that if he could not have feelings for her romantically, he could care for her as a friend. And though he never imagined nearly as far as having pups with his white-furred crush, the thought of her having pups with someone else just made his chest ache and his breath stop in his lungs. Despite the strength of his inward turmoil, he barely managed to keep his outward body language relatively neutral. Only if someone was looking for something off would they see the slight twitching of his tail tip or the tension in his shoulders that betrayed him.

"That's excellent," Surra said finally, trying to sound excited for her and smile genuinely. "I'm happy for you." And, in a way, he was. As long as she was happy... really, that was all he wanted.
Messages In This Thread
I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - June 25, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 10, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 20, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 22, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - August 06, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - August 08, 2014, 07:37 PM