Wheeling Gull Isle The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor was happy that she was doing well, a leader needed to be content in order to start leading in his eyes, he felt like a big brother watching his little sister grow into something bigger, nothing romantic. Although, he was a bit confused when she gave him a shy grin and her gaze darting away, was she weary around him? The titan male didn't let that cloud his judgment though, and he continued to be respectful and kind towards her, it was like Lokie said, he couldn't let things bother him so much. But he followed her gaze to the waves, they had a mind of their own and he had to admit, there was some enjoyment in watching them rise up and down with rhythm. But he did wonder if something would pop out and surprise the two of them but he figured he would look zoned out if he kept trying to look.

His attention was turned back to Rhaella, who had asked him how he was settling in with the island, even mentioning his past mountain home. Connor blinked thoughtfully, he had to admit to her about that it wasn't something that he was used to, "I must say, it will take time getting use to so much sand being around which I will quickly adapt too," he assured her. "Although I think Lokie will have a harder time with those crabs chasing him around all the time," he chuckled, his poor friend was getting bullied by those creatures and he did feel bad, but he couldn't help but find amusement in the situation. The leader had said that this will be a perfect fit for Aristos, and despite his personal preferences, he had to agree, "yes, I couldn't have picked a better place myself." He admitted, but he was only teasing himself, his emerald gaze looked at Rhaella, "if you want, we could scout out possible dens or possible hub areas, or even marking up borders?" He offered, the man really wanted to help Rhaella. He remembered something that his mother said, sometimes those in need don't ask for assistance, but he knew that Rhaella, the leader, could keep up with her own tasks.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions - by Connor - July 16, 2019, 04:40 PM