Wheeling Gull Isle xv. tell me every secret, share every story
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
im throw him in cuz I want to get the progression of Aristos going!

The large male had made a successful catch as the silvery fish hung limp in his bear trap-like jaws and it swung helplessly from side to side as he made his way around the island. He was hoping to encounter someone he hasn't met quite personally yet and his goal was to make sure that everyone was okay with him being around since, for some odd reason, he causes wolves to fear him. I'm not that intimidating? But should I smile less? Or would that make me look scarier? I have no idea what I am doing wrong? Back at home, this wasn't such a big deal. But this wasn't home, he was in a place where he had no one to escape to, except his friend @Lokie of course who he would show fierce loyalty to if should a time come. But what if this attachment goes too far? What if Connor had to choose? He hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Thankfully, he didn't have to think long about it since his wandering didn't take long for him to finally meet up with someone. The Lady herself, Rhaella, who was busy making the camp and Connor couldn't stand there and watch her do it by herself, why wasn't anyone helping her? No matter, he walked himself up to her but giving her space since she was busy, however, Connor forgot the fish was in his mouth. "Hey Rhaella, need any help?" His voice was muffled by this catch, knowing this, he narrowed his gaze cross-eyed at his fish and spat it next to him and looked back at his leader and dipped his head in apology. "Sorry let me rephrase," he chuckled as his emerald green gaze tracked her, "hey Rhaella, need any help?" He started again with a cheesy tone, he figured it was funny but wasn't sure if the Lady would feel the same.
Messages In This Thread
RE: xv. tell me every secret, share every story - by Connor - July 17, 2019, 12:46 PM