Ravensblood Forest If I start to die can you save me?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian glared at him pointedly not an expression she had ever used on him but today she felt it was warranted, she had whispered those words they were not meant for him and she felt a fool for feeling this way to start with since Thistles was not going to return them, so she was also mad at herself.

You asked three questions I felt I answered them; β€œIs that why you said yes to me?" No that is not why. You said "Do you even love me at all? Or was that a lie all along?” If you have to ask that question then I have already failed you and myself. Have I not shown you? Yes Ragnar, Sadly, I love you, You selfish male I love you.... Nerian's chest heaved and tears stained her cheeks, she said it for the first time aloud. Never realizing how true that was even if she not only, like Ragnar, she wanted to share her heart with more then one wolf but also with the same wolf. How was that wrong? Those thoughts were dashed as Thistle moved and woke up as rapidly as she knew she would once the Cayenne pepper was given, how she let Thistle get to her feet was beyond her, Damn Ragnar for distracting her, Thistle needed to stay put.

Nerian jumped up and chased her while she continued to speak to Ragnar hoping to make him realize that Thistle may die. Then you asked "What is wrong with her?” I told you that I thought a Cougar attacked.

If she was hit so hard that this is the reason she passed out, Ragnar she could Die, she may have a concussion or a brain bleed. We can't let her go and we can't let her sleep.

Nerian felt her own head throb with stress She bounded in Thistles path and shoved her body under Thistles chin Keep your head up Thistle, please Nerian whimpered to her, Glancing at Ragnar she spoke to the both of them, unsure if Thistle even understood If we can't get her to stay put We need to go to the garden; I need something to help.

Messages In This Thread
If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 04, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 05, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 05, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 06, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 07, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 07, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 12, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 08:46 PM