pull myself from the grave
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Týr, or Sveinn as she once knew him, maintained Tuwawi's complete attention as he explained his presence in these woods. It seemed that the youngblood was not interested in rejoining Swiftcurrent anytime soon, nor was he drawn to his close family within Teekon. The Sveijarn's eyes glistened with opportunity, though she refrained from being too forward about her plans. Unlike Ptarmigan, Tuwawi felt little hesitation to share her ideas with this wolf. After all, they had once run together... even though they had not knew one another well. Njal seemed to get along with him, and that was all that mattered.

"Is that so?" Tuwawi mulled, "much has happened in the valley these past few months... you've missed a lot," she told him, unsure if he was still interested in the going-ons of Swiftcurrent's life. He appeared rather disinterested; detached from the pack's politics after months of travel... but the red woman thought enough to fill him in with broad strokes. "Fox is no longer at the helm of Swiftcurrent. Our Beta leads, now... you remember her don't you? Bazi? The young, pretty white one. Blue eyes." Bazi was such a different character compared to when she had first arrived... Tuwawi wouldn't blame Týr if he didn't recognize her.

She paused for a few moments to think about what else the northerner may have missed. "There was a situation with the neighboring pack, Sunspire. It has been resolved... for the most part. I would keep clear of the land between the mountain and the creek, however," she advised... though Tuwawi hoped the young man wouldn't have a need to mingle that far South now that she had found him. There was more information to be shared, but the ember doubted Týr cared to listen to drivel about the packs' tension. Instead, she enticed him with a small, personal nugget. "Njal and I had children this Spring," she told him with a warm smile and small wag of her sooty tail, deviating from the boorish tales of politics and rivalry.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 06, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 07, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 14, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 16, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 17, 2014, 11:24 AM