Wheeling Gull Isle And basically I've gotta know
57 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He couldn't help but feel relief when she assured him that he was nothing like his brother. Deep down, he was always afraid that being related to such a monster meant that there might be some of the same tendencies within himself. He tried to live his life differently--better, but in the moments where he was consumed with anger, he could feel something dark inside him waiting for the right wolf to push him just a little too far. He could tell that there was more than that holding her back, though. There was something else keeping her from giving into her feelings for him.

At her touch, what felt like years worth of tension left his muscles, and a soft sigh moved from his lungs. She fit perfectly against his chest, and he hadn't even realized how much he missed her being nestled there until now. And, then, she was spilling her fears, every reason why she held herself back. How could he blame her for wanting to protect herself? He had lost her too, after all, and he knew how it felt to think you would never again see the other half of your soul. There had been so much against them then, and he hated that she blamed herself for any of it. He wished he could have found her sooner so that she wouldn't have spent so much time thinking he was dead. The thought of her injured, banished, and all alone was too much to bear. Rhæ, he murmured, moving his nose through her fur. I'm sorry you spent all that time thinking I was dead. I wish, more than anything, that I could change that, but I can't. The only thing he could do was make sure he was here now.And, I can't predict the future, but I can assure you that I'm not going anywhere--not by choice, anyway. He couldn't promise that he wouldn't die because he would gladly give his life for hers, but he could promise that he would never make the decision to leave her. And, I know that I don't want to spend anymore of my life without you. He had already gone far too long separated from her. Even if he could only have her as friend--if that was all she would give him, then he would find some way to deal, as long as he could ensure that she never suffered again like she had in their homeland.
Common || Lirean
Messages In This Thread
And basically I've gotta know - by Daegon - July 30, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: And basically I've gotta know - by Rhælla - July 30, 2019, 09:19 PM
RE: And basically I've gotta know - by Daegon - July 30, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: And basically I've gotta know - by Rhælla - July 30, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: And basically I've gotta know - by Daegon - July 30, 2019, 11:52 PM
RE: And basically I've gotta know - by Rhælla - July 31, 2019, 12:34 AM
RE: And basically I've gotta know - by Daegon - July 31, 2019, 01:14 AM
RE: And basically I've gotta know - by Rhælla - July 31, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: And basically I've gotta know - by Daegon - July 31, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: And basically I've gotta know - by Rhælla - July 31, 2019, 05:16 PM