Wheeling Gull Isle I think it burns my sense of truth
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
sorry phone post

The giant man was still a little put off after the Walrus attack, he was worried about Rosencrantz and why he didn't say anything after they had successfully slayed the beast. The titan male wanted to go talk to Lokie, his best friend that would listen to what he had to say, he had been away from his friend and it was bothering him. Connor couldn't help but think about his first friend and how he was adjusting. But maybe instead of constantly moping about it, Connor thought about having the ability to just track down his friend and find him. The man was too caught up on thinking about his friend as he slugged on the island.

The muscular man didn't notice Deagon right away, but when he caught him in the corner of his eye, he stopped in his tracks so that his emerald orbs could readjust to see if it really was Deagon. He blinked for a moment but soon he reconized the brown male and his white tipped tail began to slightly wag in greeting. The cinnamon male walked his way towrds the male but he stopped just a few feet away from him, "hello Deagon!" He chriped cheerfully, his smile was warm and his eyes brightened. 
Messages In This Thread
I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - July 31, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - July 31, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 01, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 01, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 02, 2019, 02:55 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 02, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 08, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 09, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 29, 2019, 02:37 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 30, 2019, 12:54 PM