Wheeling Gull Isle corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The man asked what his path was and if Connor was being completely honest, he wasn't sure, he hadn't planned anything up past joining Aristos with Lokie. But one of Connor's goals was to try and get on good terms with everyone he meets and hopefully keep a steady relationship. He wasn't worried when it came to Lokie, they were irrespirable at this point and there was nothing that was going to change that unless one of them died. The titan sat there for a moment, his gaze was thoughtful as it scanned the sky looking for an answer, "well.." He began, unsure of how to continue, "I guess I might as well be there for the ride, see where my paws take me." The man concluded, his orbs laid back on Tarot.

"What about you?" He sincerely asked, he really wanted to get a grasp of who this man was, or get a little bit out of him. His goal wasn't to be annoying or come off as such but he felt that if he told someone his goals, the other party should give some hit of theirs, for a better understanding. However, Connor remained polite, his tail thumped on the sand, "or wel... You don't have to unless you want to," he smiled.
Messages In This Thread
corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - July 29, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - July 29, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - July 30, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - July 31, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Connor - August 01, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - August 01, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Connor - August 02, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - August 09, 2019, 06:45 PM