Wheeling Gull Isle I think it burns my sense of truth
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The titan was filled with excitement as Deagon welcomed him and asked how he was, "I'm doing well! How about yourself?" The cinnamon-colored man returned with enthusiasm. He trotted up to Deagon with a much more rapid tail wag, his eyes were bright and welcoming, it was becoming common practice that Connor would show this with all his new packmates. The similar colored man asked if he would join patrol with him, "I would be honored to," Connor replied with a curt but eager nod, his sudden urge to meet people had been rubbed onto him by Lokie, his friend's enthusiasm was something that couldn't be ignored. The two began their patrol, with Deagon explaining that he hadn't seen much today and that patrolling calms his mind.

"To be honest, I haven't seen much either, so far, forming Aristos seems uneventful which is good, the more peace, the quicker this pack can form," his words were professional, but he couldn't help but hint some excitement that he was going to be a part of something great, he has seen a lot of potential with Aristos.
Messages In This Thread
I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - July 31, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - July 31, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 01, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 01, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 02, 2019, 02:55 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 02, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 08, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 09, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 29, 2019, 02:37 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 30, 2019, 12:54 PM