Wheeling Gull Isle I think it burns my sense of truth
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor gave a curt nid but with a smile added on to it as Deagon said thar he was doing well, "thats good, we need every wolf to be in tip top form if this is going to work." The titan was speaking from his feelings, it was true that they needed all wolves to be content and the cinnamon man was sure that Deagon felt the same way. The similar colored man seemed to be a bit more serious in expression when Connor reported nothing to be wrong, and the muscular man gave a hard nod to when he said that it was safe and he could tell they both had the same values.

The two continued to nake their way as Deagon expressed his enthusiasm on the forming of Aristos and Connor could only share that excitement, "it feels good to be a part of something important," he replied, his tone was content as it was true for him that this was a good feeling. But there was a few more loose ends, Connor turned to Deagon with a curious expression, "so where do you come from? It seems that you know Rhaella pretty well," his tone was curious as he was interested in what possible connections that Deagon had with the Lady of the isle.
Messages In This Thread
I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - July 31, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - July 31, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 01, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 01, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 02, 2019, 02:55 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 02, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 08, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 09, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 29, 2019, 02:37 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 30, 2019, 12:54 PM