Hideaway Strath Dreadful Happenstance
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

He was tired just a bit; it was a smidge more taxing to catch them than simply mercy slaughtering the few who were ill and lame. They had to be perfect- just as the girl he aimed for. Krynn knew he had to have some inkling of care for her...he didn't simple take any and every girl out for a dinner date. Almost on cue with her name crossing his mind, her bone albaster markings threw her silver irises franticism through the bushes as though she fled from a bear or monster. Nothing had riled her so much before; was there something wrong? He didn't catch anything behind her, or atleast nothing he could make note of. Nothing had ever made her do more than throw a casually vexed glare through those cool ghostly gems...what was going on? 

The macabre maiden threw herself over the catch, the few fowl her had brought back lying a cornicopia buffet before her trimmed and delicately ivory tipped paws. "Nu pasaija nuo vykti mazo letas, Krynn..." His voice was a low and delicate roll of words, distinct and not without the power of their blood behind them. There was nothing but dominance in in Tsis, but for him to manipulate the sharp endings into being soft...that took genuine connection to their livlihood. Purposeful and full submission to who they were as Sahiras, perfect mastery of their descent. He only wished she forgave him, for as he said, he truly didn't mean to be late. 

But as she assessed the platter, he could see this was a different hunger in her blooming-heat timeless stare, especially as they flicked back and forth between the birds and himself. And soon the singe was felt as her steps took her from both the food he fought time itself to get, and himself. 
Why…What are you trying to prove?
Her voice matched the disgust in the mimicry within him, the same hellish whisper that cajoled him into much more silent torture than what he rightlessly deserved. It echoed until the trickles eluded him into some calm sense of clarity that he couldn't attribute to neither himself, nor his Ancestors. The Ancients...would they be pleased? "That I still got hearts for you, Krynn...that I wasn't wanting to leave you when I did, and that I still wanna make this right between us. That I'm still hoping there might be a chance for 'Us' when this all come through how I'm planning for it to." His silence could only listen, just as his words could only speak for themselves. Goddamn it he was mournful every waking moment for leaving her... but she didn't want to just up and leave her family, and he could understand that. But they had connected so much...he didn't want her to see him disappearing like that as an attack on what they shared what seemed like lifetimes ago. So what they were still pups then-

she had to feel it too, didn't she? That they were above the rest of this place, this world, this existence...that they were meant for each other.

"I'm not gonna leave you, Krynn. I never wanted to in the first place." He didn't want to move any closer to the fleeful apparition before him, but his heart pounded, and with it, his left forelimb took that cursed step towards the cursed girl. Her grazing glare left daggers in most, and they definitely didn't miss him-

but unlike the rest, he was full of holes, left by either himself, or the despair the bastard ruined many other souls with. He was used to the pain.
So he would stand in the face of this scalding force, and reckon with her as he always had, at his own expense. 

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
Dreadful Happenstance - by Krynn - June 19, 2019, 07:57 AM
RE: Dreadful Happenstance - by Priest - June 27, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: Dreadful Happenstance - by Krynn - July 07, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Dreadful Happenstance - by Priest - July 07, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Dreadful Happenstance - by Krynn - July 07, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Dreadful Happenstance - by Priest - July 07, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: Dreadful Happenstance - by Krynn - July 10, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: Dreadful Happenstance - by Priest - July 14, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Dreadful Happenstance - by Krynn - August 03, 2019, 11:41 AM