Coconut Grove When I was older, I was a sailor
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
she might have been on the verge of an anxiety attack-- but most of the time she feels like she's constantly on the verge of one of those things. the pressure of conversing with others was something she never handled well... she wasn't exactly treated normally, ever, in her earliy life. although the conversation was mostly small talk, it was still difficult for amatsu to formulate her thoughts into a string of words that actually make sense to anyone outside of her delusioned mind; the other wolf had introduced herself formally after the short conversation the two had. dianne, the name slipped off of the lady's tongue effortlessly. a delicate name, short, sweet, simple.

,,amatsumagatsuchi,'' she has a bad habit of spitting her entire name out at people rather quickly, it's something she's tried to mend, but the divinity her full name holds is unmatched by any other creature that she comes across. if only she could say it more elegantly, and ideally, not be a disaster when doing so. ,,but you can just call me amatsu.''  she finishes her statement and relaxes her body, her breathing, her heartbeat. amatsu lowers herself downwards onto the ground, laying on the sand while crossing her paws over one another, directing her gaze out into the ocean. ,,i am rather comfortable around the seas.'' her tail sways behind her, dusting the sand around her body.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
When I was older, I was a sailor - by Dianne - July 30, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Amatsu - July 30, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Dianne - July 31, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Amatsu - July 31, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Dianne - August 01, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Amatsu - August 01, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Dianne - August 02, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Amatsu - August 03, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Dianne - August 04, 2019, 09:28 PM