pull myself from the grave
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

Tuwawi was attentive to his words, Týr noticed as to which he was without a doubt grateful to even if it was a bit strange for the Rekkr to be listened too so thoroughly. She hadn't even seemed to hold it against him that he had left Swiftcurrent Creek as he had expected might happen. There would always be wolves who would judge and accept nothing else but their own theories as an answer when it came to wavering loyalty to a pack. Týr would never dispute that loyalty to a pack, cause, or even an idea was of the utmost importance but it wasn't all their was to life. He wasn't old enough to claim that he knew much of life but he knew that life wasn't starkly black and white. There was much gray of many shades in the middle. Chocolate colored ears cupped forth when she spoke that he had missed much, that Fox was no longer leading Swiftcurrent Creek seemed to be only the start and that Bazi stepped up in Fox's place. Týr's brow furrowed slightly as Tuwawi inquired as to if he remembered Bazi. The name rang something of a bell within him though the Bazi he remembered had seemed to have been glued to Ferdie Von Pelt's side. I believe I do, yes, Týr responded, knowing that he hadn't had much of an interaction with her. She must have changed much. I remember that she seemed to have been attached to Ferdie Von Pelt's side when I was there last. Perhaps she hadn't been but that was how Týr had perceived her at the time and it was hard to shatter that image if only because it was the only one that he had of her.

Unfortunately, the Sunspire was long after Týr had left but fortunate was on his side because he had went to them about a potential home only to turn it down after he realized that Ferdie had led it. As much as the Rekkr wanted to say it wasn't personal, it kind of was, and he did not exactly approve of how Ferdie dealt with his ranks. Týr respected his elders and respected those of a higher rank than himself but excessive dominance to the heathen Prince was unnecessary and unwelcome to him. He understood the laws of nature without being lorded over like some kind of slave. Týr was no slave and refused to bow to someone who thought that lording excessive dominance over another earned rank. It didn't earn anything. It just showed a pompous narcissist who thought he deserved something simply because he was a bully. The difference of opinion and Týr's personal perspective of things did not make it an optimal choice for a new home. Perhaps he had it all wrong but he wasn't about to give someone the chance to prove him wrong. I have no need to go to either, He did not confess his dislike of Ferdie to Tuwawi simply because it was of no real consequence. They didn't have to deal with one another and as long as the distance remained then he foresaw no real problem.

Ears perked at Tuwawi's news that she and Njal had had children in the Spring. He answered her warm smile with a small one of his own. He liked children, still being part of one himself ...it was only his father's new children that he was unsure of. Circumstances were quite different here, though, and he was genuinely happy for the pair. Congratulations, Týr told her with a sincere enthusiasm. I think Njal had said about wanting to start a family, He was pretty sure the male had but that had been some time ago and more immediate things had taken precedence in the forefront of Týr's mind. I'm glad you two were able. How many are there? Týr asked his interest true, hoping that his question wasn't too prying.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 06, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 07, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 14, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 16, 2014, 12:45 PM