Ravensblood Forest If I start to die can you save me?
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
thistle heard the two arguing but continued on intent to put distance between herself and them. She did not wish to hear them refused to listen. Or perhaps she couldn't listen because it was jarring to her head. She was irritated with both of them at the moment, yes she was hurt and she liked that maybe they cared a little though she couldn't tell if they cared at her at all from the sounds of things, because all she heard was Nerian admitting she loved Ragnar nothing more. She felt a little put aside, her husband was more worried about getting the words I love you out of Nerian than he was if she was okay and it hurt a little bit. Granted she didn't know the whole situation so she had no idea what had his ire up in the first place. She did know though that regardless of the situation had they been fighting she would have done her best to help who ever needed it, before fighting with Ragnar or Nerian or whom ever, but she was not afraid to tell Ragnar to stuff it most of the time, though she probably should have been. He moved to intercept her and she huffed a little bit.

She had been stopped boldly by Nerian which had jarred her head even harder, and caused a yelp to fall out of her mouth. She stood teetering and fell to her knees at that point looking at Nerian Dumbly for a moment, What d'you do that for? I'm looking at da ground so i can walk, I just want to go home. She struggled to her feet again, not sure if she was making much sense and really honestly not caring one whit, she wanted to go now, she wanted her children and she wanted to sleep, knowing full well that she couldn't but it didn't stop her from wanting it any less! Her words were slurred but she continued on

Then Ragnar blocked her path and She stared at him her eyes sliding in and out of focus and she stared and then spoke to him you didn'tcare minute ago that I could be dyin Rag'ar but would rather have your ego stroked or whatever that was back there, by all means dont start now. and I would never do anything to hurt you i cannot believe you would even think that after everything i've done and given up for you. So don't talk to me about hurting anyone, when you are the king of it and I avoid it all cost. I am not that vindictive. she panted her head splitting as she fought to stay upright not even believing this man right now. She growled as she almost fell again, but she continued to go forward doggedly swaying at every step having to stare at the ground to keep her focus. She had to shake off both Nerian and Ragnar who were dogging her every step she just wanted to go home and make sure her children were okay. I am going to the children Right now I just almost saw junior killed i want to hold our children make sure they are fine. she whimpered then closing her eyes tightly as pain assailed her head at every word and step. please Ragnar what is so wrong about wanting to be at home. I'll let Nerian take care of me but I want to go home and you, you just stop talking my head hurts enough as it is I can barely focus on you theres 4 of you! I can also barely understand you with my head like this and having to answer you is not making the pain any less. you're lucky I'm even standing on my own two feet. I'm not suicidal I was trying to save Junior So, now please move and if you're not going to move then at least help me so no more damage is done but i am going home and i am holding our children with or without your help. she sighed then and she swayed a little bit just wanting to go home. Realizing she couldn't do this much longer she went to her knees and then her side laying down for a moment wanting to close her eyes, if she could just sleep it would go away. She shook her head violently and stood again zig zagging again on her way hom words slurring together as she walked Nosleepnerve man...no sleep

*Sorry i edited based on how the symptoms would be...there's moment of lucid thought and then slurred words and erratic movement*
Messages In This Thread
If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 04, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 05, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 05, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 06, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 07, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 07, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 12, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 08:46 PM