Wheeling Gull Isle xxii. when the past ain't been that friendly to you but there's magick in that
166 Posts
Ooc —
Her lid fluttered, lavender nictating as she blinked rapidly in surprise - lips forming a small as cognisance settled over her. A havering smile graced her lips, temple caressing the curve of his throat as the wisp reminded herself she should not mire too deeply in the doubts of perturbation.

"I'm glad," she sighed in relief, curling herself against the swath of his chestnut chest familiarly. "There's no need for apologies. The best thing we can do now is put it behind us and grow," the fae chirped, pulling back to smile up at her jorrāelza with adoration. It was their way, she was learning, to learn and adapt together; unsurprisingly, she was finding there was nothing she couldn't face without his steadying presence by her side.

"There's only one man I want ruling by me," the Lady maundered, octaves ahush with trepidation despite her certainty in the Vallaeris' feelings. Only one she would give, bare herself to - mind, body, and soul. 

A deeply drawn breath whistled as she inhaled shakily through rose nose, standing to face him upon trembling limbs as her dark head fell aside - throat bared archaically in utter submission. 

"By the old gods and new, I pledge myself to you, as my Lord and husband, if you will have me," the girl's head dipped once regally, eye shutting as tears brimmed and the unifying vows of her people fell from reverent lips, "from this day, until the end of my days." 
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS