Wheeling Gull Isle xxii. when the past ain't been that friendly to you but there's magick in that
57 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He tightened around her, the last of his tension leaving him as the warmth of her body sunk below his thick coat to heat his skin. As she spoke, he realized that she was right: he couldn't keep dwelling on past mistakes that couldn't be changed. He would try his best to remember that.

Becoming hers hadn't meant that he expected to lead; he was happy to just have her. But, when she implied that she wanted only him to lead at her side, he couldn't imagine it any other way. Before he could reply, she drew in a deep breath and moved to stand in front of him. Confusion flashed across his face until she bared her throat to him. His heart sped up and he released a harsh breath at the sight, wanting nothing more than to bite her and leave a mark for all to see. The feeling only intensified as she pledged herself to him forever. He stepped forward, running his nose through her night sky fur and breathing in her scent. I have never wanted anything more. He ran his muzzle through the fur on her neck once more, the need to mark growing with each second. And, I give myself to you, as my Queen and wife, from this day, until the end of my days. The words were spoken into her fur. And then, he could resist no longer. He sunk his teeth deep into her flesh, permanently marking her as his. It wasn't typically how things were done anymore, but the urge had been too overwhelming to fight. When he released her, he delivered soothing licks to his mark and whispered words of love and devotion, intentionally leaving his own neck exposed to her, should she feel the same need to mark what was now irrevocably hers.
Common || Lirean