Wheeling Gull Isle I think it burns my sense of truth
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The two men made their way around the island, checking everything that was deemed important to mark and would mark them, Connor was glad he was getting to know Deagon a bit better with every chance he got, it was going to be like this with all of his pack mates. But once the cinnamon man asked that question, Deagon seemed to change, the scout looked at him with a bit of concern, perhaps he had hit a nerve and Connor was more than willing to drop the subject if Deagon wished. However, the man did answer his question but it was brief, it was enough for Connor, his coal tipped ears rose in interest when the similar colored man said both he and Rhaella had come from the same place, but he couldn't help but notice a hint of sadness. He nodded sympathetically to him, pasts were not easy to talk about, Connor knew this for he had trouble bringing himself to tell Rhaella about what had happened to him in his youth. But what did interest him a little too much was Deagon said that he and the star dusted lady were in some sort of relationship. "oh!," He replied in a surprised tone, as if he had just discovered something. His eyebrows raised, his emerald eyes blinking, his ears straighten up like trees, he could have guessed this, Connor wasn't jealous, not by a long shot, he viewed Rhaella like a sister more than anything.

But he didn't want Deagon to think that Connor had something for Rhaella, "that would make sense," he said thoughtfully, but he wasn't completely oblivious to Deagon's sorrowful mood as the man looked to the ocean for comfort, he wanted make Deagon feel better, so he thought by talking about something or someone he loved would make him feel better. "I don't mean to intrude but, what do you like about her? What is she like?" He chirped cheerfully, he was inviting Deagon to think of something more positive then what his dark past is like, he approached the man with a warm gaze and a welcoming smile.
Messages In This Thread
I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - July 31, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - July 31, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 01, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 01, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 02, 2019, 02:55 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 02, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 08, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 09, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Daegon - August 29, 2019, 02:37 AM
RE: I think it burns my sense of truth - by Connor - August 30, 2019, 12:54 PM