Sleeping Dragon “I’m the B̸̧̧͓̙͖̜̥̪̝͇͕̬͒͋̋̃́̋̈́͛͠Ad̷̡̨̢̧̟̯̠̜̬͇͇̼͍̓͐̓̌͗̍̽̒̄͐̆̈́̚͠͠ GuY...Duh.”
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

Where most other's failed, Priest could trust Earp to handle the rogue mess that arrived on their Family's turf, whether it be strangers, or even their own blood. As triffling as most would see the sloppy massacres of cullings, Earp saw that everything he set himself to was delivered promptly and wthout mess. There was never a loose end with Earp, never a turnover, and Priest appreciated the cousin so much more than a simple cousin. The dude was the most perfect candidate for his personal advisor. Even the Chosen One needed a voice of reason through the thickets of bullshit that sure sprang up. 

A nod sealed the offer, and Priest immediately felt himself grateful for the faith that the cousin had in him. Hell, all of them looked to him to make the decisions, not be some simpering bitch. He had to shapen up. "Yea, I'm likin' it here too. Honestly, it's pretty nice for the forests nearby, and after a bit of losing my shit in the caverns, there's some useful places inside of it, too. This is gonna be Krynn's Catacombs, and I think I passed a cavern that's got a hidden stream bubbling nearby. USeful for Novae if I can get her into healing and medicines. As for the breeding..." another exhale confirmed the mess that Earp spoke being true. His other aunt confirmed deformities in her last litter. They we too close in their breedings, and Heat Seasons were too precious and scarce to lose a litter to. Every Sahira mattered. "I've met a few girls, and fucked a few. If any bonds were made, might have some eventual Sahira's sniffin' around looking for wherever their blood sends them. If they come knocking, means the Ancients want em' with us." 

A passively raised brow an a little interest lilted into the Sahirian's baritones, as he asked, "Got any interest in any of the girls here? There's a whole Novae here. Girl's a sweetheart, if that's your remedy," he chuckled a bit with a shrug. He already knew Earp didn't have a taste for chaos, or so he thought. The dude might like sorting through some crzy shit. In that case, take Alula! 

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
RE: “I’m the B̸̧̧͓̙͖̜̥̪̝͇͕̬͒͋̋̃́̋̈́͛͠Ad̷̡̨̢̧̟̯̠̜̬͇͇̼͍̓͐̓̌͗̍̽̒̄͐̆̈́̚͠͠ GuY...Duh.” - by Priest - August 11, 2019, 02:03 PM