Sequoia Coast the club can't even handle me.
56 Posts
Ooc — Java

His call seemed to... Not exactly spook the stranger, but cause them to become distracted, and thus soaked by the ocean. As the wave hit Tiarnan lurched forward a step - not knowing what would happen if the waif-wolf plunged in to the sea. Surely Ragnar would be agitated if one of his wolves were to meet an untimely demise; the boy didn't even consider what would happen to him if such were to happen. The girl launched herself out of the surf in the next instant, no worse for wear (but very wet). Rivulets of salt water dripped from her coat as she loped closer.

The chill of the water didn't appear to dampen the stranger's mood at all. Oops was that a pun. "Did you know," she piped up in the next moment, her voice sounding quite friendly but the words falling upon deaf ears (more or less). "that water is wet? Especially when there's a whole crap ton of it?" Tiarnan swallowed nervously, not knowing what to say in response. He recognized little in the vocabulary of the girl, but knew by posture and tone that she was trying to be friendly. In silence he advanced upon her, slow and deliberate, and prodded with his nose - inspecting for injury. It was then that he noticed the lack of Ragnar's scent upon her, and withdrew quite suddenly.

Messages In This Thread
the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Tiarnán - August 04, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Tiarnán - August 07, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 08, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Syver - August 21, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 06:04 PM