Totoka River come up and get me
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Soon, she knew without a doubt that she had gained his attention and she granted him that much unabashed, to the point of lifting her head a bit more to peer hotly back. As he arced towards her, she was on her own best alert, and it was safe to say he become her focus too as the curl to her tail starts to tip upwards more. But, Opalia had learned over the months that it is always necessary to keep some focus back for herself. She has a role to play in it as well.

The strange wolf bears himself for her to behold, and the yearling is still quiet for a long, heavy moment. She looked, if only for an instant, to still be deciding her exact course here. Alone, conflict isn't an option she should wisely press. It is tempting when she wants to break the mundane routine of her everyday monotony (even lacking many comrades to spar with lately to keep the blood moving for reasons not strictly because survival demanded so), but unwise for a lonesome rogue like herself.

Thinking of which, she isn't sure what she may get out of him but it's worth an attempt. Do you run with any pack? she asked of the behemoth for her next attempt to engage him, at least verbally. Largely, she kept her sights off his prey, though stayed keenly aware of it with her nose--for now, he is more interesting to her than food when she is busy scoping for her next opportunities.

But where he very clearly has his size, she lets the stranger see that she was not afraid of that alone and not going to repelled so easily. She was confident in her speed, and her agile feet--if it came to that. There was a lot before then, she hoped.
Messages In This Thread
come up and get me - by Opalia - July 29, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - July 29, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - July 29, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - July 30, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - August 15, 2019, 01:53 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - August 25, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - August 27, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - August 28, 2019, 03:30 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - September 01, 2019, 12:38 AM