Whitefish River Anything you feel, put it all on me
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
Acheron noticed the unknown puppy almost immediately, and he watched him with interest from where he pressed close to his mom. Why didn't he come closer?

When Emrik arrived, Acheron got to his feet and walked over to plop between his front legs, rolling over on his side. The quiet pup chewed on his other caretaker's paw, gaze finding the mysterious boy again. 

As more packmates arrived, Acheron began to grow a little overwhelmed. He sat up and yawned nervously as the two familiar wolves settled nearby, one of them speaking to mom. When he glanced back to the older pup, there was a stranger next to him, and Acheron watched them curiously. 

His sisters' energy was often too much for him, so when they came bounding out to attack mom, he slipped away and trotted over to the other boy. He stopped a short distance away and sat down. He yawned nervously again before lying down in front of the the man and pup. Hi, he finally said, the word a little unsure. It was one of the very few words he knew, but it came in handy now.
Messages In This Thread
Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Speedy - August 10, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Acheron - August 10, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Dragomir - August 10, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Emrik - August 11, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Ira - August 12, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Evergreen - August 17, 2019, 06:59 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Syrma - August 18, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Spica - August 20, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Speedy - August 20, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Acheron - August 20, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Dragomir - September 03, 2019, 10:26 AM