Stone Circle All the pain and the scars I’ve left behind
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As a sigh escaped her, he wondered exactly who the girl was. She had said how she’d recently returned to the pack but, of course, the reason behind her original leaving was unknown. What had driven her out, and what had then pulled her back in? He was curious, if only to better understand this pack that he had cast himself into, but did not ask; the timing was not quite right and he wasn’t so sure it much mattered, at least not in regards to their current conversation.

“I suppose things are noticeably different compared to how they were,” he said, although he had little to compare to from before the attack. Kove was still new to Easthollow, after all, and had not been there for very long prior to the sea witch making an appearance. But, nevertheless, the feeling of the pack’s overall atmosphere was definitely different. No matter, life went on, as it always would.

“My name is Kove,” he returned then. “Valette’s father.” And grandfather to her children, of course, which was his reasoning for wishing to keep the borders secure.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All the pain and the scars I’ve left behind - by Kove - September 01, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: All the pain and the scars I’ve left behind - by Kiran - September 25, 2019, 03:42 PM