Firefly Glen come back changed, I can feel it in by bones
111 Posts
Ooc —
something else is out there, someone. the girl freezes, straring out into the speckled darkness, and sights him after a moment. he's considerably bigger than her, though through the dark and whizzing lights, she can't make out his size exactly. instinct and habit would have her slip away, but she remains where she is - perhaps it is the fireflies, which lend a dream-like feeling to this whole encounter, the absurdity of the notion of any harm befalling her here, now. 

and so in the silence that stretches out after he speaks, her own careful voice, soft and hoarse with disuse, replies. "yeah," and then, softer still, "I think they're stars that got lost." up there, she thinks at them, up there is where you belong. but she doesn't really, want them to go.
Messages In This Thread
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Okeanos - September 01, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Clementine - September 01, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Okeanos - September 04, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Okeanos - September 24, 2019, 10:29 AM