Gyrfalcon's Keep The shield maiden on the shore
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Last post from me. :-)

Týr listened to Thistle speaking of his stubbornness and comparing it to Ragnar's. He said nothing, not sure if he agreed or disagreed with her assessment but let her think what she want, regardless not paying too much attention. He had yet to figure out if being compared to Ragnar was a good thing or something he should strive to change. Currently, all he knew was he wanted his own legacy instead of continuing Ragnar's own. His father had plenty of children to choose from to carry it on now. Younger replacements for him. Týr wasn't needed anymore. Thistle standing before him was the only proof that the young Rekkr had needed. For another stretch of moments he said nothing, offering her a slight twitch of his lips before he let out a sigh knowing that he needed to keep moving. I really should keep moving, Týr said softly to her, turning his eyes to the vast stretch of forest before him. I am glad we finally met, It was true even if he wasn't sure how he felt about all of this yet aside from overwhelmed and cautious. I hope we shall speak again. With those words Týr tipped his head to her before he departed.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - July 31, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - July 31, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 05:31 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 02, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 02, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 03, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 08, 2014, 09:44 AM