Stone Circle I need to find a place where my heart can go to heal.
105 Posts
Ooc —
Sorin did not have to wait long for the arrival of the young man. For this, he was grateful. Waiting gave him time to think, time to think did him little good these days. 

Sorin maintained a neutral posture as the man approached. The strangers bearing was one of authority and protectiveness. Making sure to keep any challenge out of his gaze, Sorin's eyes sought out the others, trying to ascertain what he could of the man's soul. As of now, there was little he could find, other than a general distrust. Sorin could hardly blame the fellow for such emotion. 

"An interesting question...with a rather complex answer," Sorin said solemnly in response. He wasn't completely sure, but he supposed he had come here with the same hope  he had when he decided to follow-

The shadow's eyes flashed momentarily as he shut down the train of thought. He couldn't allow it to manifest, couldn't think of her now. He quickly schooled his expression into neutrality, not wanting to make himself appear dangerous or hostile. He sat in silence for a moment more, gathering his thoughts, before speaking again. "The full story though, would take until winter to tell. So for brevity's sake; I suppose in coming here, I hope to mend the pieces of my soul. I want to find some purpose again, something other than dwelling in the past."  Sorin berated himself mentally for the slip. He did not want to reveal such things to a stranger he had just met. 

"Sorin, Sorin Direwood," he said in response to Merrit's greeting. "I presume Valette is the leader of this pack?" He could be wrong, but Sorin didn't think that Merrit would include such information if this Valette wasn't someone of importance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I need to find a place where my heart can go to heal. - by Sorin - September 12, 2019, 10:56 PM