Stavanger Bay The first duty of love is to listen [MATURE]
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
No problem! I went on absence myself. <3

Her heart quicken as she felt him rear up and wrap his legs around her waist. She steadied her legs to take on his weight. They may have fumbled, she may have stumbled a bit under the added weight, but it didn't make their love any less perfect for her. It was Verrine, her best friend, her love, her soul mate. It didn't matter that they weren't experienced; it mattered that they loved each other and they were showing it. Hopefully, a few little fur balls would come along in remembrance of their love, as well.

The fact that it didn't last long was of no consequence to Julooke. It was a very special moment for her- one she would relive over and over. She was grateful that it seemed he was supporting most of his weight, as she wasn't strong enough to fully take him on. She felt his kisses, heard his whisper. Her neck turned, craned to kiss him back, but she couldn't. She let out a giggle, I can't kiss you back, she said, breaking the seriousness for a moment, before returning to it. I love you, too, Verrine, she replied.

When they were able to part, she laid down, her legs feeling slightly weak from their activities. Come snuggle with me? she asked with a smile. She loved feeling their bodies together, and the safeness she felt when he was around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 10, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 11, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 12, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 13, 2014, 08:56 AM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen [MATURE] - by Julooke - August 08, 2014, 07:29 PM