Lake Rodney Body Count
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His grin grew dark, eyes looming as he tilted his head toward his chin just enough for his brows to hover over his ruby gaze. What she had shot back was amusing, and he was beyond thrilled. She was exciting, he liked that about her. Before speaking, he threw his head back and off to the side, watching her with a wayside eye while his lips remained curled skyward. Well, you'd be pleased to know that we encourage you to let your freak flag fly here.

And you, will be breathtaking. he replied to the new chapter of her life. One that he hoped, she would enjoy much more than that facade she had kept in the previous pack. With a tilt of his head, he suggested over to the woods behind him, beyond the lake where the mist rolled out from, reaching its tendrils like a thirsty whore, beckoning them to come in, to come home. Within the misty woods, the Haunted Woods is where we have staked our claim. There you will find a gang, Alison is still there. A dark woman named Serem is also an interesting woman, she is willing to please and fight, just as I like. I suggest you keep an eye on the white-faced Vanity, she strikes us as trouble. The young Valour is my ward but do to him as you please. Everyone else, I am still getting to know... If you come with me, I would be happy to show you the dens, to claim one before all the good ones are gone. With one step he turned his shoulder to her, still his eye side glancing as he motioned for her to follow him.
Messages In This Thread
Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 11, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 12, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 13, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 15, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 16, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 16, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 16, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 16, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 16, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 16, 2019, 04:48 PM