The Sunspire Call me a party, and get down!!
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
did you want to use dice rolls or just paragraph,
if we are dice rolling I will wait until my next post to roll if Ferdie landed the goat,

or if we are going with the paragraph on of you guys can say if Ferdie connects with it or misses or I will what ever :D

The goat didn't pass directly over him but hey were so close. His hind feet dug into the earth and his muscles bunched in his hind quarters setting off a ripple that lifted his front end off the ground and propelled himself at the nearest Goat's head, though at that speed he'd likely hit the shoulder of somewhere behind those deadly horns

The Second Goat bleated in fear and turned on it haunchs to bolt unfortunately it conencted solidly with a tree in it's path. The goat then leapt sideways and tried to dart back through the trees slowed up disorientated and running toward the wolves it was running from in the first place

The Second

Messages In This Thread
Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 31, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - August 12, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 27, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - October 02, 2014, 03:35 PM