Lake Rodney she’s worth more than she realizes
27 Posts
Ooc —
I think I did my math right, and the guidebook mentions a juvenile is equivalent of an 11 year old, so I hope this makes sense.

A creature does surface eventually. It should not have surprised Miyax that it was another wolf, but she stops her scouring of the earth to lift her head and watch them move. They are careful. They are quick too, but that is more out of necessity—she realizes the figure is a very young wolf. They remind her in a flash of being younger and of roaming with her siblings, but it is gone just as quickly as it comes. This is not a wolf she knows and young or not, she is not sure how to face it.

The wolf calls out with a sound and does not advance any closer, giving Miyax ample space to contend with. She does not wonder where the youth's mother is; it is not so uncommon for wolves to branch away from their natal packs and so Miyax does not question that aspect of the encounter. She reaches closer with a craning neck, a half-step, to gather information from the wind. Not much has been offered to her. The girl looks to be healthy, and is suitably wary of strangers. The sound she utters is meaningless to Miyax and the woman isn't known for being vocal, so it is accepted with an almost bored glimpse towards the lake, and that is all.

Miyax raises her head ever so slightly and breathes deep of the crisp air, tasting the scents with a subtle drop of her jaw, and then she begins to stride towards the lake. She is thirsty, but above that she is hungry, and her company is not enough of a threat to make her change her behavior. One ear pivots towards the girl as Miyax crosses the loam and she whisks her tail in an inviting arc, her posture welcoming as she advances. If the girl is also hungry then perhaps they could help one another.
Messages In This Thread
she’s worth more than she realizes - by RIP Praimfaya - September 18, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: she’s worth more than she realizes - by Miyax - September 20, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: she’s worth more than she realizes - by RIP Praimfaya - September 21, 2019, 03:33 AM
RE: she’s worth more than she realizes - by Miyax - September 21, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: she’s worth more than she realizes - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 05:27 AM