Silverlight Terrace [BWP P2] it runs through the tips of my fingers, into my hands
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
It had been some time since Cordelia was forced to set off on her own. Catching small game now and again to sustain herself. This place was still foreign to her but she was gaining more confidence traveling on her own, having not encountered any savages. But she still sought out a proper place to seek shelter, whether that be on her own or within a pack.

As she walked cautiously in another new area of these wilds a large quake shook the earth, causing her to unsteady her balance. Birds fleed from the trees and smaller creatures scurried away. Crouching down and grounding herself. It felt as though the floor beneath her would crumble to ash. Her heart pounded out of her chest and her stomach sank. It continued for seemingly forever before subsiding, allowing Cordelia to catch her breath as her legs shook frightened beneath her.

Her moment of relief was short-lived as another sharp crack echoed through the hills. Looking up a large boulder began to tumble down the mountain. Followed by its smaller entourage of debris. Her instincts told her to run and that's exactly what she did. Running from the base of the mountain and darting behind a preexisting large rock (out of the crash zone for clarification). 

Loud thudding scattered the floor as the rocks came to an ununified halt. Dust crept around the cover that she took as she lay there shaking and scared huddled in a ball wishing she could have been home.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BWP P2] it runs through the tips of my fingers, into my hands - by Cordelia - September 22, 2019, 07:53 PM