Firestone Hot Springs Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M]
<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I haven't decided what the hell is wrong with Ellie yet. Lol. I'm willing to let it slide that she really is just disoriented from being way too hot and humid, since I get really loopy if I sit for too long in a hot tub. (Not this loopy, though, lol).

Ellie gazed with glazed-over eyes at the male who seemed to appear out of nowhere before her. His concern for her well-being went right over her head -- in one ear and out the other without so much as a flicker of understanding. Instead, she grinned stupidly at him, and said in a thick and drawling voice, "Hey, big fella. Whatcha doin' out here by yourself? Come to see little ol' me? I'm flattered."

Ellie had no idea what she was saying. The words stumbled from her mouth in the same way a drunkard might stumble down a dark alley late at night. She was not really conscious of anything around her, and the male's face seemed to take up the entire world, so that all she could see was inky black and piercing blue-green. She blinked slowly and dumbly at him, the smile still plastered almost frighteningly on her face. Then her head fell back to the ground and she closed her eyes, giving a weird, high-pitched giggle.
Messages In This Thread
Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M] - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 09, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 09, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M] - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 09:20 PM