Moonsong Glacier the tears that spill from her eyes
Wraith
9 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
I picked a cougar as predator, with the scarce prey I thought it might go after everything it could get its paws on and a lone wolf might make for good prey for a healthy cougar. There doesn’t have to be a fight or anything, just wanted to toss the possibility in. ;)

Her heavy steps stopped a good two body lengths away from the young one. Not to close but also not to far so they won’t have to scream to understand each other. As soon as the words have left her lips, she noted the other tensing and bristling. The others gaze trying to take her apart but Cassandra was used to these kind of looks and gave nothing away. Her eyes remained passive, almost void of life and her body not stiff but not overly relaxed either. A warriors stance in a sense, ready to strike but not appearing aggressive.

The young one had quite a spirit. Good, it will keep her alive in this world. the wraith thought, but hoping that the female would not get arrogant. Arrogance sometimes got you killed if you couldn’t back it up. Cassandra wasn’t one to underestimate others but having a cub moons her junior trying to challenge her made her almost laugh. Yet, when the other challenged her with the words –who says I am alone – made her eyes shift around the almost barren ice land around them to try and spot any guardian or pack member. As far as the bearish female was able to tell, there wasn’t anyone but that didn’t mean that they might be a little bit farther away and would come running. The she-wolf would be able to defend herself if need be but taking on a large group would prove to be hard to survive. A speculative gaze returned to the younger. “You know, if I were anyone else I could have easily eaten you. No one would have arrived in time if I would have decided to do that.” Cassandra casually said.

“Don’t try to pick a fight with me child.” the arctic wolf spoke to show she was not going take any shit and curled her own lips to show razor sharp teeth. The scars along her muzzle pulling themselves with the movement before settling into her standard blank look. “With the tremors it’s dangerous in this area. The ice cliffs could break and cause an avalanche or the floor could break beneath your paws, dropping you into ice cold water. Why ever you are here, you should not go alone.” she spoke before her words rang true and a tremor shook the ground beneath their feet. The ledge that Cassandra had been lying on earlier came crashing down quite a ways away from them. Thankfully it did not cause other ice blocks to follow and with a mighty crash the little event was already over. Just something that small could have killed Cassandra, not to mention the frailer girl before her. This was a bit of a safer area but if the tremors got any bigger this might also be a dangerous place to be. Cassandra was almost tempted to offer her help to the younger one, to help her cross the treacherous area but the she-wolf assumed, with what little knowledge she had about the other, that the young female would reply in a scathing way to her offer of help. “Climbing is not what I was worried about.” her voice took on a snarling tone when she smelled a different scent being carried on the wind. Another predator, maybe here to pick up a lone wolf and get its next meal.
Talking
Thinking
“It is not enough to win a war; it is more important to organize the peace.” ― Aristotle
Messages In This Thread
the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 02, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 03, 2019, 06:35 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 03, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 03, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 04, 2019, 04:21 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 05, 2019, 09:14 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 06, 2019, 04:26 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 06, 2019, 07:23 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 13, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 18, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 18, 2019, 02:10 PM