Silverlight Terrace a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
After a couple of minutes of taking deep and calming breaths, the youth noticed how close he had been to death. Something like this has never happened to him before his homeland wasn’t known to have a lot of natural disasters, if any at all. So seeing nature decide to turn on them was terrifying. Basil might have been lucky this time but others that were further in the valley, be it prey or other predators, were not and were merely smears along the ground now, buried under a hill of boulders.

His body was still shaking slightly from the adrenaline rush but his breathing returned to normal. It would be a little before he would be able to step away from the carnage before him. While gathering his bearings his sensible ears picked up steps and the rustling sounds of a body moving through the long grass. His head turned towards the other with a slightly apprehensive look painted on his face. If the other was ill willed towards him, Basil wasn’t sure if he would currently be able to defend himself probably.

To the other’s question however, his gaze softened again. The other was not here to hurt him; he actually was concerned for him, the black colored wolf obviously having watched the land slide. “Yeah, just shaken….I was lucky but the ones further in however…” he spoke with a small tremor, his gaze switching back to the valley. His brain and body were still trying to fully understand what had happened and refused to do anything else. The fox colored male had been so close to death.
Thoughts  
Conversation
~The strength of the wolf is in the pack, the strength of the pack is in the wolf.~
Messages In This Thread
RE: a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home - by Basil - October 05, 2019, 08:44 AM