Lake Rodney I was dead when I woke up this morning
what is the colour of night?
139 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
@Hela, wanna finish this one up quickly?  :)

She did not notice him at once, and Venamis regarded her with a cool stare until she did. He acknowledged her by raising pale eyes to seek her own, expressionless as he wondered her reason for dispersal from Blackfeather not only without a word, but without her sister.

She piped up in question and, surprised to find no bitterness lacking the question that spilled from her lips, the young Melonii pricked his dark ears forward. "I lived around here once before, figured I would check in," he responded smoothly, making no move to close the distance between them. "Why'd you go?" He knew the answer, of course, and also felt Hela would be less bitey if she didn't know the part he'd played in that particular loss.

sanguine, my brother
Messages In This Thread
I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:33 AM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Venamis - September 26, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Venamis - October 08, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Venamis - December 04, 2019, 04:14 AM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - December 07, 2019, 02:16 PM