Redhawk Caldera 'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING]
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She backed up, and he moved forward. A deadly dance as he kept the distance between them at a certain length - his length. He desired to control this interaction. Even further so, he inched forward, ever so slightly. That slight creeping that made one come closer... closer... slowly, stealing the space between them greedily. No... Stay. He cooed. Half lidded eyes sliding over her figure as he tantalizingly looked her over. The Warlord's baritones smoothly drummed against the air in a rolling tune, like thunder in the distance. 

He was excited. The thrill of knowing this woman had perished had left him in euphoria - and of course, he wanted more. He wanted to push the pleasure further and drink it up, to continue rather than savoring the moment and logging it away to memory... no. Like a child with sugar, he wanted more. Such a sweet girl. Entertain me, feed me, feed my damned soul. Though his eyes lusted for her, for her flesh, for her fears, they were empty, soulless. They were starved to be satisfied by something he was not all too certain of what... 

But one thing was certain... He would not let her go that easily. Unless she ran as far and as fast as she could from him, right now (even then he would lunge to try and keep her here), he continued to swallow the distance between then, even circling around ever so slightly in order to drink up all of her appearance... 

What to do... what to do. He pondered.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 26, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - September 28, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 28, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 08, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 05:23 PM