Firestone Hot Springs Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M]
<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Originally, I had every intention of making this a sort-of-spree and then real life totally got in the way. Also, I don't think I've EVER had so much fun writing a post on here (except maybe that time I was trying to write Majesty off as sexy when he was wooing Erika). So thanks. I am having a total blast over here!

Ellie blinked slowly at the male again as he spoke words that sounded like nothing but garbled noises to her ears. Then she watched as he faced forward again and began walking away. For a significant amount of time (that was only about three seconds or so -- but she was drunk-ish, so it felt much longer) she simply stared at his backside, wondering where he was going and if she'd get in trouble if she followed. She had already forgotten where they were going, you see.

Then, with an odd sort of shrugging motion, which was overly-exaggerated due to her inebriated state, she stumbled after him, with many an "Ow!" and "Shit!" as she tripped over things she wouldn't normally trip over. And then all of a sudden, in seemingly the blink of an eye, she was face-planting loudly into a river and trying to breathe the water like air before spluttering and lifting her head. The water was cold, and sent a shock to her system.

It took a minute or two, in which time Ellie's body cooled down to its normal temperature, and her pressure headache slowly dulled and went away, and then she was back to her normal, non-caring self. She glanced lazily over at the black-furred male who had put up with her weird bullshit for so long, even going so far as to help her, and said, "Thanks. I don't really remember much of what I said, but I know it was probably weird as fuck, so thanks for putting up with it." She looked away from him after that, adding as an afterthought, "I'm Ellie."
Messages In This Thread
Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M] - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 09, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 09, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M] - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 09:20 PM