Firestone Hot Springs Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M]
<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Ellie had to laugh at herself at this point, as the full memory of all she had said came back to her along with her senses. This Peregrine's response to her somewhat-apology only made her laugh harder, as he seemed just as confused as she was. She spent a good fifteen seconds full-on laughing, which slowly turned into quite chuckles, and then went away completely. Then she glanced at the male and grinned sheepishly.

"Ellie," she replied, and then backtracked. "I mean -- my name is Ellie." She paused after this, and then added, "That was weird. I think I'll stay the hell away from those hot springs from now on. Dear Gods, that place is awful." She sighed deeply then, and sank farther into the water, so that it covered all but her neck and face. "This is surprisingly relaxing," she murmured, more to herself than her companion. Then she was quiet, letting the water flow over her back and around her sides.
Messages In This Thread
Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M] - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 09, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 09, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M] - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 09:20 PM