Firestone Hot Springs Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M]
<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I don't know if pack leaders are still accepting members over the 15-member-limit thing or not, but if not, you can just have Peregrine say no to her question and I'll have Ellie go join a different pack. :)

"Where are you from, Ellie?"

That was a weird question for her to answer. It required a great deal of thought revolving around her past, which she didn't like to think or talk about. In the end, she looked around, so as to avoid eye-contact with the male who had brought up an awkward topic, and said, "I'm not really from anywhere. I haven't been part of a pack in... months." She glanced at the plateau, suddenly feeling a pang of loneliness. Though she couldn't say she was a necessarily social wolf, it was in a wolf's nature to want some kind of social interaction -- even if some liked it less than others.

She swallowed, a question suddenly forming in her mind that she was somewhat afraid to ask, because what if the answer was no? "You don't happen to... y'know, have room for another member, do you?" Ellie didn't actually know for a fact that Peregrine was a pack wolf. His mention of being from the plateau did not mean that there was a pack up there. Maybe he was a loner like her. Had she had any common sense, she probably could have used her nose to figure out that he was, in fact, part of a pack -- the author's excuse here being that they were in water, and perhaps the water was washing some of the pack scent away.

She looked at the black-furred male for a moment, and then looked away again, her heart beating a little quicker in anticipation of his answer.
Messages In This Thread
Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M] - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 09, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 09, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M] - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 09:20 PM