Redhawk Caldera 'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING]
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: violent sexual fantasy

He landed on dirt, paws feeling nothing but the cold hard ground as she evaded his pounce. Instinctively he turned his head into her direction and snapped ferociously, pushing against the ground as claws sank into the earth brutally. A cloud of dust mushroomed from his feet as he pushed against it trying to reach her. Sputum shattering from his maw as they snapped shut violently with nothing between them but air as she danced away.  

Her act egged him on further. He wanted her more and more. The fact that she played hard to get and yet remained so tantalizingly close (even if she fled, he'd pursue, though he had less of a chance to get his fill since she's probably faster than him), made him picture the things he wanted to do to her. To ravage her body until she simply could not walk anymore for a while. 

He'd make her bleed.

He'd make her scream in pleasure.

Make her beg to stop.

His eyes never left her as his body snaked from an angled position from his previous missed attacked and into a more standing posture. There were no words anymore upon his tongue. They barely registered. The man's maw fell open as his tongue rolled out of his maw, drenched in ooze as it strings off the pink muscle and onto the floor.

He wanted to taste her. 
Devour her

Mindlessly he paced forward. That empty stare ever holding onto her tightly. Void of anything other than brutal erotic desire.

Above all else.
He wanted to feel her insides.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 26, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - September 28, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 28, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 08, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 05:23 PM