Firestone Hot Springs Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M]
<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Sorry. I'm kind of powerplaying by assuming that Perry's going to sit here and listen to Ellie for an extended period of time. Tell me if you want me to change it. Also, no need to match the length again. I didn't know Ellie talked so much. >.<

Ellie listened with only half a mind to Peregrine's words, as she had heard them all before from her parents. When he was finished speaking, she stared blankly at him and said, "Thanks for the lecture, Dad. I'll be going now." She stood on all fours and took a few steps away from him, then paused and looked over her shoulder, deliberating. Then she gave a heavy sigh, turned, and sat back down.

After an awkward pause, she said, "Sorry. I can be a bitch sometimes. Lemme ask you a question. What do you think I should do? I really can't be a fighter because I am -- freely admitted -- a coward. If it was in self-defense, I'm sure adrenaline would take over. But otherwise, I seem to have been born without a wolf's fighting instincts. And, like I said, I couldn't really be a Healer. I'd be good at collecting herbs and plants, I guess, but never actually using them."

She thought a bit about what skills she might possess. "Like I said, I might make a good Counselor, and I did babysit often for my family back in my birth pack, so I know how to watch over pups and keep 'em entertained. And I would definitely fight to the death if I knew a pup was in danger." She grinned. "Ain't nobody gonna come between me and a pup." She stopped talking for a bit after this, trying to think of anything else to say. In the end, she added, "So, any advice?"
Messages In This Thread
Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M] - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 09, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 09, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Good Sleep, a Bath and a Glass of Wine [M] - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 09:20 PM