Northstar Vale foalócë
19 Posts
Ooc — mutton
It had to be fate! Lured in with the promise of a feast only to be trapped between Nondofir's mighty slopes. It was a sign, yes it must be! The father of the earth knew of his intent to destroy and now the mountain range would fall upon him. Abedi was again forced to pray for mercy.

Oh bless'd father... The priest was bowed low on the peak. He practically kissed its jagged surface. Forgive me for my sinful thoughts. I have long since rid them from my mind. Do not send send your boulders to crush my crown. Let me live, let me serve you. He takes a deep breath, realizing his words had run rampant. Give me a second chance. Let me prove to your mate that I am worthy of a spot in Pepezi‘a sk-

A familiar scent wafts towards him. It's one of the wolves he had tracked. Abedi immediately shoots up, shaking his head of anxiety. He could not be seen like this. He had to look level-headed, humble, calm and collected. All the things a priest should be.

The shadow makes his way towards the wolf and when he sees her he bows. Silver one, he greets softly. His golden eyes examine her from head to toe. Scarred. Like a warrior. Was she the leader of this band? Back where he came from royalty didn't sport these imperfections, but other groups seemed to fancy a brutish ruler. Foolish they were. Are you the one who said Bahati had blessed these lands?
two rat snakes, hasina and nea, are coiled around his neck at all times. feel free to reference them

common | swahili
Messages In This Thread
foalócë - by Andraste - October 28, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: foalócë - by Abedi - October 28, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: foalócë - by Andraste - October 28, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: foalócë - by Abedi - October 28, 2019, 07:15 PM
RE: foalócë - by Andraste - October 28, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: foalócë - by Abedi - October 28, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: foalócë - by Andraste - October 28, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: foalócë - by Abedi - October 29, 2019, 01:03 AM
RE: foalócë - by Andraste - October 29, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: foalócë - by Abedi - October 29, 2019, 09:08 PM