Blacktail Deer Plateau ashes call my name
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I am bad at making long posts. I also couldn't tell which side of the river he was on... so I decided Fox couldn't tell either. XD

Fox strolled along the edge of the plateau, looking over the edge casually every few paces to check for anything out of the ordinary. The landscape here was much different from the flatness that was the creek. And while there were a few streams interspersed throughout Blacktail Deer Plateau, none of them were as strong as Swiftcurrent Creek. The name, while she had overlooked it many times before, made perfect sense now. The current was more swift than any other creek she had encountered before or after.

This time, when the yearling looked over the ledge, she spotted a figure lingering below. Ruling out the possibility that it was a bear, and knowing that a wolf lingering so close could only mean one of two things, Fox began picking her way down the slope of the plateau, careful to watch her footing as she did so. That was, perhaps, the most difficult part of living here. It made sense to her now why Peregrine never wanted to leave: doing so was a bitch and a half.

Eventually, Fox found herself next to the river that separated the plateau from the neutral lands. There, she stood, having lost the form she had come down to either interrogate or chase off. Looking decidedly puzzled, she waited for her eyes to find it again, or for it to find her.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 11, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 11, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 11, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 12, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 13, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 13, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 18, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 25, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 27, 2014, 07:25 PM