Otter Creek the good, the bad, and the dirty
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He had no answer to her first question and only stared at her, jaw tightening as anger rose up in his chest. The only thing they could do was hunt what was available, and they had all already been doing that. Still, he would never be okay with stealing; if that meant he went hungry, then fine. And he was willing to live and let live when it came to their 'gods' because it usually didn't affect him much, but to do something wrong because it's what your gods want was just too far. He rolled his eyes and shook his head at her words, choosing not to push more of her buttons by pointing out how ridiculous she sounded right then. His moral compass had pushed them enough already. 

It was, honestly, amazing how she managed to turn this around on him, like he was the one in the wrong here when she was the one who had just stolen. But he wouldn't be manipulated into doing something he knew wasn't right. Everyone is starving right now; we're not the only ones struggling. Can't you, even just for a second, think about how you would feel if someone stole our food, considering how hard it is to come by in the first place? It seemed like all she had done was think about them. His honor was a sore subject, though, and his ears flattened at the mention of it. Everyday he lived with being a natrona. He could never go back home or see his mom again because he was considered a traitor. He already had one reason to be disappointed in himself; why would he give himself more? I guess I would rather die with some piece of my honor still intact than die knowing I was thief. His chin lifted some as resolve replaced the anger in his expression. He would not be swayed, and he definitely would not accept her stolen meal.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Old One - November 05, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Eastwood - November 05, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Old One - November 05, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Eastwood - November 05, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Old One - November 05, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Eastwood - November 05, 2019, 09:25 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Old One - November 15, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Eastwood - November 17, 2019, 12:36 AM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Old One - November 17, 2019, 01:24 AM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Eastwood - November 21, 2019, 02:48 PM