Cassiopeia's View back in black
31 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
He let her look long and deep. His posture shifted, though he had been perfectly balanced and standing before, to one even more flattering. It was highly unnecessary and inwardly he rolled his eyes at himself - though he was enjoying the game. The game was not unusual for him and he reminded himself that while, yes, she was outright beautiful - he was seeking much more than that. Still, his gaze lingered on her figure - feminine but not delicate. Her dark coat made his heart ache for home - and sent an ache to something more, as well. But Grimsley had impeccable control and he was more than a young buck, at the mercy of his instincts and urges. He expected better of himself and he had never been disappointed – at least not yet.

He could not deny the small thrill of triumph that flickered in his chest as she rewarded him with a step closer. She was on her feet now. He preferred it that way - now, he could watch her move. She appeared well wired, put together with care and purpose, but movement told tales of structure. He thought in the manner of good breeding at all times, without notice. He could spot a limp, an awkward gait, gangliness, disproportion of the smallest scale and a weak frame with great ease - and he dismissed each and every one. He could not help it. He imagined she would show no such faults but still his sharp but cool gaze paid attention, even as he answered her.

"Tzila." a deep rumble. "Lovely." He remarked simply and so it was. Grim very rarely lied. "I suppose I am named for the dark, as well, although a different type, perhaps." He flashed her a grin that was all teeth but no threat. "My name is Grimsley." He had been named for the mask on his face and the stark contrast of his pelt. "I come from a far elsewhere. You, however, reside here - I assume?" It was small talk, yes, but the simple question held a world of information for Grim who had not been in the lands long enough to know anything about it's locals.
Messages In This Thread
back in black - by Grimsley - November 13, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: back in black - by RIP Tzila - November 13, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: back in black - by Grimsley - November 14, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: back in black - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: back in black - by Grimsley - November 17, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: back in black - by RIP Tzila - November 20, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: back in black - by Grimsley - November 20, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: back in black - by RIP Tzila - November 20, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: back in black - by Grimsley - November 20, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: back in black - by RIP Tzila - November 21, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: back in black - by Grimsley - November 21, 2019, 10:30 PM