Moonspear “take my pride, take my life, take my body”
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
being a contributing member of the family?? SHOCKING YAMA

Lingering in the outskirts of the territory was not a common practise for the young Ostrega. She much preferred the height of the mountain, finding comfort in the cold, for it brought with it the voice of her mother. It will end for the year in time, she could remember her saying, and she looked forward to it. But for now, she accepted the cold for what it was, however much it made her shiver and shake. But today she took a trip down towards the flatland, drawn from her hideaway by the sheer need to move and stretch her legs. There wasn’t much to be expected from her descent, just a lonesome walk during which she could embrace the silence, but something was amiss.

An unfamiliar scent hit her nares, causing the fur along her back to bristle. Uncertain but curious—and knowing she couldn’t just ignore it—Yama padded in the direction that the smell was coming from, each step taken making her fur puff up even more. By the time she had the boy in her sights, she resembled a discoloured cotton ball, every inch of her coat standing on end. “H-hey!” she called out, picking up the pace to reach him sooner. “You’re not allowed here!” Didn’t he realise he was trespassing?
Messages In This Thread
“take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Orochi - November 20, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: “take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Yama - November 21, 2019, 12:35 AM