Duck Lake a game you're gonna lose
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I'll go ahead and have this archived. <3

<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
His offer had been presented to her but just because he had placed it on the proverbial table between them did not mean she had to take it. The freedom to make the choice was hers and either way mattered little to Ragnar. She didn't even have to accept it right off the bat, either. She could take as long as she wanted to make her decision. Lips twitched slightly upwards into something that resembled a ghost of his usual coy smirk at her uncertainty though the expression never took form. Her uncertainty made it very clear to Ragnar that his prying likely made her uncomfortable. While he did not apologize for it (despite that he'd tried to exploit and explore it further) he did harbor a small amount of guilt in his chest. It left as soon as it had arrived.

"Whether you take my offer or not, the choice is yours," Ragnar had no intentions of forcing her either way. He may not have known when to surrender — no Ragnar didn't surrender — he knew when to back down and let the bones fall where they may. This was clearly, to the scarred Scandinavian, one of those moments. "I can be found in a pack called Stavanger Bay, north of here, along the coast or in one of the unclaimed territories around it. Just call for Heimdall and I will appear." The Viking spoke with the intention of making an air of mystery before he turned and disappeared back the way he had came, wondering if she would come to find him.

Messages In This Thread
a game you're gonna lose - by Kipling - July 19, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Ragnar - July 20, 2014, 05:59 AM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Kipling - July 20, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Ragnar - July 28, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Kipling - July 31, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Ragnar - August 03, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Kipling - August 03, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Ragnar - August 03, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Kipling - August 04, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Ragnar - August 10, 2014, 06:31 AM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Kipling - August 11, 2014, 10:08 PM