Broken Antler Fen In due time
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
She did not come here with specific purpose driving behind her steps. Most of all, she had curiosity to satisfy, and packmates to meet--with a good spot to start here in front of her; all in all, not an opportunity to shy from, and noted the familiar greeting with a nod of her own (glad to hear it, honestly). Had Dacio mentioned that the recent recruit spoke their tongue? She didn't recall, but perhaps if not, she was already picking up on the most frequent bits of it, and the greeting they all seemed to share so readily.

I am Opalia, she gave back after a knowing little nod of her own. Dacio is my brother. I remember him saying so when you were recruited, she said, readily keeping that connection forward. Her closeness to her littermate was how she knew much of what she did, considering his duty's proximity to Praimfaya. So it is nice to have a face and scent to name now, her tail swayed gently with her words, still trying to gauge if she was interrupting anything.. but not reining in enough at the possibility. How did you come to meet the worlida? she asked, also happy to assume it started there--as it had for the duo of once-Drakru too.
Messages In This Thread
In due time - by Pool - November 16, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: In due time - by Opalia - November 24, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: In due time - by Pool - November 27, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: In due time - by Opalia - November 30, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: In due time - by Pool - November 30, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: In due time - by Opalia - December 02, 2019, 10:36 AM