Greatwater Lake Around the Lake
<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
... You just had to join, didn't you? Lol. :P Also, Osprey is like... pretty much full-grown now, right? I wanna know in case I describe her. I'm also PPing the herd.

Ellie, who was lying in the tallish grass on the opposite shore from Osprey Jr., didn't even notice when the other female arrived. Her stomach rumbled angrily at her, and she sighed quietly. She was salivating now, and some sort of instinct was driving her, so that she crouched and moved toward the herd, one step at a time. Her eyes scanned the group, trying to pick out a suitable deer to try and take down. She was looking for a small one, as she wouldn't have the strength to take on a buck...

There! Towards the back of the herd, and therefore closer to her, she found a doe grazing by itself. She took a second to wonder why no one in the herd was trying to protect the baby, but became too impatient to go down that trail of thought. She didn't think that maybe it was sick, which meant it would also be a shitty source of food, and she probably shouldn't eat it. All she knew was hunger and a relatively easy kill, as long as she didn't screw up.

In another moment, she had bunched up her back legs, and was now running like a maniac straight for the doe. The rest of the herd bolted, but the baby, whose back leg was broken -- and infected -- only stumbled, fell, and cried out weakly. Ellie was on her in a second.
Messages In This Thread
Around the Lake - by Ellie - August 11, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Around the Lake - by Junior - August 11, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Around the Lake - by Ellie - August 12, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: Around the Lake - by Junior - August 12, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Around the Lake - by Ellie - August 14, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Around the Lake - by Junior - August 14, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Around the Lake - by Ellie - August 15, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Around the Lake - by Junior - August 16, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Around the Lake - by Ellie - August 24, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Around the Lake - by Junior - August 24, 2014, 09:55 PM